Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tasha Arnold's Internship Experience:

 This summer I interned at the Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio. I created short promotional videos portraying the Reformatory, these were then put up on their YouTube page. I planned, shot, and edited eight videos. I used my own camera, audio, and editing equipment for all of the videos. I also did a final project for the Reformatory, a short TV segment focusing on the restorations being done on the building. This internship provided a lot of new experiences and taught me a lot of new techniques, and how to interact with people in this profession.


I learned quite a lot during this internship. I had to learn how to communicate to people who do not fully understand what it is that I do. At this internship I believe that the knowledge i gained will help me a lot after I graduate. I now have knowledge of more editing techniques and software that will make me more flexible in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment